New Day (generic Plan B) shouldn’t be taken if you are allergic to levonorgestrel or if you think you might already be pregnant.
– Take after sex when your regular birth control fails
– 95% effective if taken within 24 hours, may be effective for up to 72 hours
– No prescription required
– Single dose
– Levonorgestrel (progestin) [1.5 mg]
– Do not take if you’re already pregnant or suspect that you are.
– Do not take if you have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding.
– Do not take if you are allergic to levonorgestrel.
– New Day is for emergency use only and is not meant for regular use or as a substitute for birth control pills/patch/ring as it is less effective in preventing pregnancy.